Kamis, 11 Maret 2010

Who am I?

I am a lecturer in English Language Education Study Program. Usually I teach interesting courses such as Structure, Research in English Language Teaching, English for Specific Purposes, and Thesis Writing. I have a new appearance right now. These are my descriptions and check whether you can guess me or not...

I have a medium height. My build is categorized into medium build. It means that I have an ideal build. I have fair complexion. Can you guess me?

Okay, let us check my next description. My face is categorized into the round face. I have a mole next to my nose. I have dark eyes. I wear glasses. I have thin lips. I have a charming smile. I have healthy teeth. I wear a golden necklace.

I had short wavy hair but now I have short straight black hair. I was the chairperson of English Extension Course but now I am the chairperson of English Language Education Study Program. Can you guess me?

2 komentar: