Kamis, 04 Maret 2010

Guess me...

I have two entrance ways. The first one can be seen from lorong cinta and the other one shall be seen from the meeting room of English Language Education Study Program. My first entrance way has a label which indicates the name of my master. Sometimes, my master puts some announcement which is written in post-it-note on me. If you want to see my second entrance way, you should come to the meeting room and then go straight forward until you find the last door. My second entrance way has a purple box which is hung on its body. In that purple box, some seniors will put the draft of their theses in it in order to be checked by my master. That is all about my entrance ways.
I have four windows. They are located next to my first entrance way. My master decorates them with a colorful wrapping paper. The wrapping paper is stuck with glue on the back part of my windows. My master usually uses the front part of my windows as a board to stick her schedule on it. A multifunction place for a creative lecturer.
Inside my place, you will see so many papers, tasks, theses in the bookshelves. There are also some dictionaries in it. You may find some greeting cards from her friends. You will find some decorative item hanging on my wall. There are two bookshelves, two tables, and three chairs inside my room. My place is smaller than the smallest class in this popular study program but it is worth for my master to do all her jobs.
My master is a very busy woman. She is the vice leader in this famous study program. She is a beautiful woman who works for the development of this beloved English Language Education Study Program.
Can you guess me?

5 komentar:

  1. I know that place..hehe...
    It is Miss Frida's room...
    is it right???

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Mbak Dewati, it twisted my head so much to guess what is that. After taking some time to imagine, it told me that if you can see it from Lorong Cinta, it must be Mz Frida`s office, isn`t it??????

    Can you guess mine???? Come on it so easy!

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi Mbak Dewati, it twisted my head so much to guess what is that. After taking some time to imagine, it told me that if you can see it from Lorong Cinta, it must be Mz Frida`s office, isn`t it??????

    Can you guess mine???? Come on it is so easy!

    BalasHapus
  4. Yeah, the answer is Ms. Frida's office. Two tumbs up for Fidelis and Father Anton, hehehehe. congratulation... :D :D :D

    For Father Anton: your mystery place is difficult to be guessed... I give up... :(

    BalasHapus